Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nana's visit

This last week Nana came to visit from Rhode Island. Nana had Olivia make a list of things they could do during her visit. Here was Olivia's list:

1. Go to the park
2. Do a craft
3. Sing songs
4. Read books
5. Eat dinner


For #2, Nana brought a bird house they could paint together. Here are some pictures of the project:





On Nana's last night in town we went to Casa Bonita to check off #5 in Olivia's list. Olivia and Alex really loved watching the divers!


I think Nana and the kids really enjoyed her visit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Olivia,
I had such a wonderful time with you! I loved reading with you , playing beach and painting the bird house! You are a sweet little girl and I am glad you are my Grand daughter! Kisses and hugs for you and Alex!!
Love,
Nana